SeekTeachers is currently looking for ambitious and qualified Primary School teachers to work at a bilingual international school which offers a unique co-teaching model curriculum which combines Chinese National and English National Curriculum frameworks.
You would be working with primary school students, teaching the core skills of English and maths, as well as expanding their knowledge and understanding of the world in wonderful Qingdao.
Our client is one of China上海快3’s leading providers of international English education. With a philosophy of combining the finest aspects of Chinese and Western education, our client immerses learners from ages 3-18 into a bilingual and bicultural learning environment.
The school’s curriculum has an emphasis on the 4 Cs of creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking.
• PGCE qualification or equivalent
• Have a bachelor degree in a relevant subject
• Native English speaker [USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland]
• 2 years previous teaching experience
• IB/international teaching experience is desirable
• Must be willing to commit to a 2-year contract
• Competitive salary (depends upon campus)
• Housing provided
• Relocation allowance
• Shipping allowance
• Flights provided (including spouse and children)
• Free tuition for up to 2 children
• 5% annual bonus
• 5% renewal bonus
• City allowance (varies between locations)
• Hotel accommodation on arrival
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email Oliver at os@
Must be western trained (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa)